[Air-l] Ok, now a question on volunteers and their role in computing at nonprofit orgs

Danny Butt db at dannybutt.net
Sun Dec 8 18:07:55 PST 2002

hi Denise

You may want to get in touch with Ted Zorn at University of Waikato
Management School and ask him about his paper:

Politics, Emotion and the Discourse of ICT Adoption and Implementation
2002    Australia-New Zealand Communication Association Conference

The paper addressed ICT adoption issues in not for profits, I can't remember
how much volunteers were addressed specifically but I'm sure there would be
leads that will be useful.

http://www.mngt.waikato.ac.nz/ict

(visit "Team" to get to Ted's Bio)

Danny