[Air-l] Re: Sociedad digital

Paolo Manzelli lre at unifi.it
Mon Dec 16 01:37:46 PST 2002

Dear Michel J. Menou
The LRE-EGO-CreaNET , is very open to search all the opportunity to develop a
co-operation and sharing knowledge activities ,  between Europe and Latin
America :  See for instance : the project SKILL SHORTAGE  project :
http://www.edscuola.it/archivio/lre/alis/index.htm ;
Therefore we hope that will be possible to open a collaboration with the group
of research in : Methodology and Social Impact of the Information and
Communication Technologies in America : http://www.funredes.org/mistica/ in
several fields of  the Digital Society development.

I hope in your kind reply and suggestion for opening some co-operative
activities

My best regards and cordiality's.

Paolo Manzelli  Firenze 2002/DEC./16
--
   Director of LRE  // EGO-CreaNET

    PAOLO MANZELLI <LRE at unifi.it>
   http://www.chim1.unifi.it/group/education/index.html

  Education Research Laboratory / EGO-CreaNET
  Via Maragliano 77 -50144 - Firenze - Italia

   Tel//Fax.:+39/055/332549 ; handy GSM ;+39//335/6760004