[Air-l] 3600 Research Essays about the Net

Rune Dalgaard runed at imv.au.dk
Mon Dec 2 02:57:05 PST 2002

Hi all

I just want to recommend Reinhold Grether's site as being an exellent portal
/ link collection / meta-index (whatever term one prefers), which I find
very useful.

Whereas related sites such as Alan Liu's "Vocie of the Shuttle" and Daniel
Chandlers "The Media and Communication Studies Site" seem to have lost some
of their momentum in the last years (at least that is my general
impression), Reihhold's site ´contains many recent publications and working
papers.

Of course one always wants more, and I surely would appreciate some level of
categorization of resources with respect to subject should time and
ressources permit it. But keep up the good work!

Best,
Rune

Rune Dalgaard  |  MA, Ph.D. Candidate  |
Information and Media Studies  |  Aarhus University  |  Denmark
runed at imv.au.dk  |  http://www.imv.au.dk/medarbejdere/runed