[Air-l] request for colleague

Nancy Baym nbaym at ku.edu
Fri Dec 6 09:12:08 PST 2002

Our university has a webzine meant to publicize its research. The
fellow who runs it wants to overhaul it and is seeking information
about "how people look at the World Wide Web -- how they use it,
where they linger and why, or whether they linger at all." He says he
wants "to incorporate more flash -- and slideshows, video and all the
rest -- in order to communicate university research and information
-- so I need to know how people are using the web, whether their
reading habits are different, whether prose is different on the web
and so on."

Rather a broad set of questions, I know, but if you have any good
tips for him, could you please email them to him? His name is Roger
Martin, rmartin at kucr.ku.edu

The website in question is http://129.237.227.3/explore/v2n2/intro.html

Thanks in advance,

Nancy