[Air-l] Ethics statement adoption

Charles Ess cmess at lib.drury.edu
Sat Dec 14 05:04:42 PST 2002

Angela:
It would be more than alright for you to post both the link and the
additional information: as the document (I hope) makes clear - our intention
was precisely to provide  a resource that could/would be taken up by aoir
members first of all and made use of in their own work and situations.
Best of luck with your on-going efforts at internet enlightenment!  As the I
Ching says, perseverance furthers.

And cheers!

Charles Ess
Director, Interdisciplinary Studies Center
Drury University
900 N. Benton Ave.                          Voice: 417-873-7230
Springfield, MO  65802  USA            FAX: 417-873-7435
Home page:  http://www.drury.edu/ess/ess.html
Co-chair, CATaC 2002: http://www.it.murdoch.edu.au/~sudweeks/catac02/

Exemplary persons seek harmony, not sameness. -- Analects 13.23