[Air-l] Request of assistance - ShoutOut

Jim Hudson jhudson at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Dec 12 22:29:13 PST 2002

Lois,
	I believe we actually met at the AIOR conference in Minneapolis.
I work with Amy Bruckman and am on the IRB at Georgia Tech.  I'm a
little confused by what you mean when you ask which institutions "are
presented on the AIOR-L", but I'll be happy to help out in whatever way
I can.  I seem to recall that you were having nightmares dealing with
your own IRB.  Please let me know how I can help you out.

Thanks,
Jim

Jim Hudson              |  Ph.D. Student
College of Computing    |  jhudson at cc.gatech.edu
Georgia Tech            |  http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~jhudson
Atlanta, GA  30332-0280 |  Phone: 404-894-9761