[Air-l] Ethics statement adoption

SocAdmin admin at sociopranos.com
Sat Dec 14 02:19:46 PST 2002

Is it alright to post not only the link (the the ethics pdf) but also the
information you've provided with regards to how this was acheived etc. onto
the sociopranos site? I know that this would be of great interest to those
members that are undertaking internet based studies at the moment. It may
also be of interest to those at the odeluce site based at Stirling
University, so may I also post it there?
Thank you and congratulations!
I am still trying to convince people at my uni the internet holds many
opportunities for internet research, I am hoping showing of all your efforts
may show that I am not some freak of nature by wanting to make use of this
medium.

Angela
Sociopranos - Society Redefined: All new members welcome!
www.sociopranos.com
eLearning, ICT and Social Inclusion Discussion Forum
http://bbs.odeluce.stir.ac.uk