[Air-l] come to Finland for conference

Jonathan Lillie jlillie at metalab.unc.edu
Tue Feb 5 06:42:27 PST 2002

Anyone want to go to Finland for a conference in lat June...enjoy
never-ending days, Nordic cities, smoked fish, etc??!!!

I am trying to find one or two colleagues to round-out the paper session
that I am organizing called "Doing Cultural Studies in Cyberspace"
for the Crossroads in Cultural Studies conference June 29-July 2 in
Tampere, Finland.  Grad students or faculty are welcome. Beside a
general research interest in the topic the MOST IMPORTANT criteria is the willingness and ability
to go/get to the conference. All I need is your interest and a 150 word abstract.

For more information about the conference, see the
Crossroads web site at  www.crossroads2002.com.

Thanks, Jonatan.

Organiser:
Jonathan Lillie
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, School of Journalism and
Mass Communication 129 Windsor Cir.
Chapel Hill
North Carolina, USA 27516
E-mail: jlillie at email.unc.edu