[Air-l] Job announcement (PLEASE DISTRIBUTE)

Mary L. Gray mlgray at ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 6 13:49:41 PST 2002

FYI (Please distribute this announcement to others who may know of potential
applicants):

The Department of Communication at the University of Louisville is
looking for three tenure-track assistant professors to conduct research
and teach courses in the following areas:  (1) computer mediated
communication, (2) electronic journalism, and (3) advertising and public
relations.  Ph.D. required.  Successful applicants will be expected to
teach undergraduates and graduate students and to utilize instructional
computer facilities.  Ability to teach research methods a plus.  We also
seek a tenure-track assistant professor to coordinate our oral
competency program, conduct research, and teach such courses as
argument, conflict resolution/management, and persuasive movements.
Ph.D. required.  Send letter, cv, official transcript, and three letters
of recommendation to John P. Ferré, Search Committee Chair, Department
of Communication, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY  40292.
Candidate review will begin March 1, 2002. AA/EOE. For more information
about the position, call 502-852-6976 or fax 502-852-8166.
African-Americans, Women, and minorities are encouraged to apply.