[Air-l] Redundancy Index: Air-l digest, Vol 1 #293 - 14 msgs

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Fri Feb 8 07:09:19 PST 2002

being hopelessly dubitable of measuring such things, I must ask, what
did you use to measure it, how did you measure it, and what is your
theory of information and level of information by which you constructed
your measurements?  ;)  after that, what does it all mean, not just a
summary and conclusion, but what does it mean to measure it as you have?
:) what are the goals and intentions of revealing such information, what
does it tell us, and what is it supposed to tell us?

have you seen the word count analysis of "axis of evil" being thrown
around the net yet?

--
jeremy hunsinger		http://www.cddc.vt.edu/jeremy
cddc/political science		http://www.cddc.vt.edu