[Air-l] storming.forming.informing

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Sat Feb 9 12:48:04 PST 2002

What's been exceptional, with no disrespect intended toward the
previous executive committee who labored simply to get AoIR off the
ground in the first place, is the number of new initiatives proposed
by  committee members, by AoIR members, and by others, resulting in
our suddenly having a surfeit of work to do, help to solicit,
policies and procedures to sort out, in addition to the upcoming
conference this year (and next year...and readying for a call for
hosts for after that, and...).

I don't know about the "mostly Americans" thing...it would appear
there are, as Nancy said, more American residents. I'm not sure it's
possible to say more than that, though, without inference.

Sj