[Air-l] Internet research project: BabyBoomWomen at Work2020

Monika Merkes M.Merkes at latrobe.edu.au
Sun Feb 24 14:54:22 PST 2002

Greetings

BabyBoomWomen at Work2020, an interactive Internet research project, will
conclude in March 2002. The project explores questions such as:

  * What are the opportunities and challenges facing women of the baby
     boom generation regarding paid work and retirement between now and
     2020?

   * What can we - individuals, families, communities, businesses and
     governments - do now to support women's present and future choices
     about paid work and retirement?

   * What policies can or should be implemented now to address the
     implications of an ageing workforce?

If you wish to participate in this project, post your thoughts and ideas
to the website or email me within the next two weeks. Contributions are
welcome from women and men of all ages. Details at
http://HS053287.health.latrobe.edu.au/bbww/

After March, preliminary findings will be available at
http://member.melbpc.org.au/~monika/

Monika

--

Monika Merkes