[Air-l] Re: Lurking

Ben Davidson bendavidson at totalise.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 09:09:24 PST 2002

Uwe,

Sorry if I'm being dense, but you say first that your focus is more on the
significant structural properties of electronic groups (eg their
embeddedness in face-to-face networks), but then go on to outline the
influences on active participation that are very much more personal in
nature - hope for reciprocity, status and contact.

Could you clarify.

Thanks,

ben