[Air-l] Research on Internet in German & French

Bunz, Ulla K ulla at ukans.edu
Sat Feb 9 08:45:34 PST 2002

Robert,
For information on German Internet Research, I suggest www.gor.de, the
website of the Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer online Forschung. Also very useful
is www.netzwissenschaft.de. Hope these provide a good starting point.

ulla

PS: GOR has their next conference very close (both in time and geographic
distance) to AoIR, so you might want to investigate that on their website. I
attended last year's conference in Goettingen, Germany, and was very
positively impressed.

Ulla K. Bunz
University of Kansas
102 Bailey