[Air-l] How do journalists report internet research? (Request for experiences with journalists)

Christian Sandvig christian.sandvig at csls.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Feb 20 08:43:01 PST 2002

Dear AIR Colleagues,

I'm posting the following question from Paul Diamond, a journalist
visiting here at Oxford.  I hope some of you will be able to assist
him in his very interesting project.  I'm sure I can convince him to
share his results with us.

Many thanks,
Christian

***************

How do journalists report Internet research?  I’m a journalist on the
Reuters Foundation Programme at Oxford University, investigating the
relationship between journalism and research into the Internet.  In
particular, I’m interested in exploring how journalists report
Internet research and the subsequent impact on policymaking. I wanted
to ask if anyone had stories they’d like to share about their
experiences speaking with journalists about Internet research.

Thank you very much for any help.
Paul Diamond

Please email:  paul.diamond at green.oxford.ac.uk