[Air-l] How do journalists report internet research? (Request for experiences with journalists)

George(s) Lessard media at web.net
Wed Feb 20 16:25:23 PST 2002

Check out...

On 20 Feb 2002 / from / via / thanks to, Christian Sandvig <air-l at aoir.org>
 writing on Subject: [Air-l] How do journalists report i

> Dear AIR Colleagues,
>
> I'm posting the following question from Paul Diamond, a journalist
> visiting here at Oxford.  I hope some of you will be able to assist
> him in his very interesting project.  I'm sure I can convince him to
> share his results with us.
>
> Many thanks,
> Christian
>

> ***************
>
> How do journalists report Internet research?  I’m a journalist on the
> Reuters Foundation Programme at Oxford University, investigating the
> relationship between journalism and research into the Internet.  In
> particular, I’m interested in exploring how journalists report
> Internet research and the subsequent impact on policymaking. I wanted
> to ask if anyone had stories they’d like to share about their
> experiences speaking with journalists about Internet research.
>
> Thank you very much for any help.
> Paul Diamond
>
> Please email:  paul.diamond at green.oxford.ac.uk

  :-) Message ends, Signature begins (-:
  George Lessard, living @ 61.10N 94.05W
Comments should be sent to mediamentor_no_spam_ at cyberdude.com
[Remove _no_spam_ from addresses to e-mail]
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly
find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot...
"If you think you are too small to make a difference,
try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito..." African Proverb
ICQ # 8501081
MediaMentor Weblog
http://www.eGroups.com/list/mediamentor
Homepages http://media002.tripod.com
Caveat Lector, Disclaimers & (c) info
http://members.tripod.com/~media002/disclaimer.htm

Semi-random signature quotes follow:
A day without freelancing is like a day without money.