[Air-l] A new spin ....

Ken Friedman ken.friedman at bi.no
Tue Feb 26 08:44:07 PST 2002

Dear Colleagues,

Here's a new spin.

This is almost a kind of urban mythology,
with the stories improving all the time.

And it is the first appeal I have received
from Benin! Another pin in the map.

Best,

Ken Friedman

Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 08:38:23 -0800
From: mathew kahbah <mathewkahbah at yahoo.com>
Subject: POSSIBLE ASSISTANCE NEEDED

From: MR MATHEW  KAHBAH
COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC

ATTN;Ken Friedman

In brief introduction, I'm MR MATHEW KAHBAH from
Sierra-Leone. My father ,Mr Foday William Kahbah was
the former operations manager of the Sierra Leone Gold
and Diamond cooperation during the tenure of the
democratically elected head of state president Ahmed
Tijan Kabbah who was forced out of office by the
rebels led by major Paul Koromah.As a result of the
otherthrow, top government officials and top civil
servants who the rebel soldiers captured at the mining
town of Bangashi district where he was in charge, may
his gentle soul rest in peace.

After the assassination of my late father Mr foday
Williams Kahbah of Blessed Memory. I was busy
ransacking his book sheeves, incidentially, I found a
key to his
underground safe in his family villa. Upon my opening
to his undergroud safe, I was surprised to notice
among other things 2 big trunk boxes which contained
the sum of US$30million (thirty million united states
dollars)
I contacted my late father's friend who operated a
fishing trawlers vessels through noble assistance, I
and my family were smuggled out to cotonou through
costal river with the sealed trunk boxes containing
the money.

On our arrival, I decided to deposit these boxes in a
private security company here in cotonou for safe
custody.

Right now, your cooperation is highly needed to assist
me lift these fund out of the security company to
abroad for onward transfer. This is strictly on your
advice in areas like real estate and stock markets or
any other business you deem viable. Your compensation
for this noble assistance is quite negotiable, for now
30% of this money stand as your commission for
immediate transfer of this fund.

Please your assistance is highly needed and your
urgent reply indicating your interest through the
above contacts. Furthermore my evidence of the deposit
of this sealed trunk boxes in the security company
will be furnished to you as soon as I receive your
reply.

Please treat this transaction as confidential for this
is the hope of my family's survivals, now that the
bread winner is no more every correspondences should
be directed to me Mr Mathew Kahbah on my cellular
phone
229 08 69 05.for more information and clarification.

Thanks and yours sincerely,

MR MATHEW KAHBAH
229 08 69 05.