Fw: [Air-l] Policy on e-health in European countries

antonio anvirojas at wanadoo.es
Thu Feb 28 15:41:31 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "antonio" <aviedma at poli.uned.es>
To: <air-l at aoir.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Air-l] Policy on e-health in European countries

 Hello Mónica:
 I am also very interested in the e-communities of health, my work field is
 the groups of consumers of medications, in short (Prozac and depression),
my
interest is centered in how these communities of supports serves like means
 to homogenize the vision of the medication and of the illness.
I would like to know the documentation and to continue in contact to help
you if I wish.

 Antonio Viedma
 UNED
 Department Sociología I