[Air-l] Outreach Working Group Charge, with a minor tweak

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Tue Feb 5 06:21:30 PST 2002

At 9:56 PM -0800 2/4/02, david silver wrote:
>folks,
>
>i fear that i haven't done a good job articulating my position on the
>outreach project.

A quick point of clarification - David's e-mail was somehow
inadvertently sent to air-l rather than to the AoIR executive
committee list. Outreach is an issue we've been debating among the
executive committee members, and I'm sure that air-l will be hearing
about it at some point in the near future, but we ourselves are only
in the early stages of talking about.

Thanks,
Sj