[Air-l] Using Online Citations to Defunct Web Sites

Amanda Lenhart alenhart at pewinternet.org
Fri Feb 15 13:25:55 PST 2002

Actually, it was a case involving TicketMaster, I believe. Someone was
linking to internal pages for tickets and TicketMaster was annoyed because
users were then bypassing ads on the front page, and those ads weren't
getting the eyeballs that TicketMaster had suggested to the advertisers
that they would get.

--Amanda Lenhart
Pew Internet & American Life Project