[Air-l] Policy on e-health in European countries

Thomas Burg burg at donau-uni.ac.at
Wed Feb 27 11:03:50 PST 2002

Monica,
an interesting project. It touches my PhD projects on medical online communities
insofar as I intend to work on the ways how knowledge is created and shared
online and its relevance for offline real practice.

Thomas N. Burg,

______________________________________
Zentrum fuer Neue Medien
http://www.donau-uni.ac.at/newmedia
Donau Universitaet Krems
Dr. Karl Dorrek Strasse 30
A-3500 Krems,  Austria
Fon +43-2732-893-2520, Fax -4500
Mobil: +43-699-11656971

>>> Monica.Murero at MERIT.unimaas.nl 26.02.02 18:59:10 >>>
Hi Folks:
I am working on a comparative research project
on "policy and e-health" in Europe.

As a starting point, I wish to find out
if national governments or private associations
within European countries have already introduced
policies on this matter.

URLs, articles, references and suggestions
are very welcomed. Anyone?

Monica Murero

P.S.: I will collect and send the results of this
search to those of you interested in the subject.