[Air-l] gender, age, social support and info tech use?

Frank Thomas frankthomasft at netscape.net
Tue Feb 5 12:58:19 PST 2002

Eszter Hargittai <eszter at phoenix.Princeton.EDU> wrote:

Hi Eszter,

I do not knwo if I sent you a paper I wrote with Zbigniew Smoreda of France Télécom R&D on "Social networks and residential ICT adoption and use".  The paper us based upon a nine-country representative population survey (field phase end of 2000) and was of Presentation at the EURESCOM Summit 2001, 13-15 November 2001, Heidelberg. Yuo, and everyone else can download it from

http://www.eurescom.de/public/projects/P900-series/P903/ICT-data/default.asp

The text and the slides are not one-to-one so have a look at both. In the slides we present a segmentation of advanced ICT user by a combination of social network caracteristics and life style.

Amitiés

Frank Thomas