[Air-l] TechConnect handout: "Web-Based Marketing Strategies for Small a nd Very Small Nonprofits"

Deborah Elizabeth Finn Finn at techfoundation.org
Thu Feb 14 12:11:32 PST 2002

Dear Colleagues,

TechFoundation and the United Way of Massachusetts Bay proudly presented a
TechConnect session "Web-Based Marketing Strategies for Small and Very Small
Nonprofits" in Boston on January 30th.  We have now updated and revised the
handout to include new material, including resources that were mentioned
during the panel discussion.

We would now like to make this handout available to anyone in the nonprofit
sector who is interested.  There is of course no charge; all you need to do
is send an email request to techconnect at techfoundation.org for the materials
on "Web-Based Marketing Strategies for Small and Very Small Nonprofits."

Many thanks to our session moderator, Helen Claire Sievers (Executive
Director, WorldTeach), and our panelists, Michael O'Toole (Partner, Philip
Johnson Associates), Michelle Murrain (Technology Consultant, Member of
Summit Collaborative, XiAlliance.org), Regina Ryan (President, R.H. Ryan &
Company), and Timothy Anderson (President, World Computer Exchange).
Michelle Bussiere (Media Planner, DB&R) was not able to participate as a
panelist after all, but very graciously drew up a list of bullet points that
we have included in the handout.

If you are outside the Boston area and are interested in bringing the
TechConnect series your city, please email Kate Belmont at
belmont at techfoundation.org or techconnect at techfoundation.org.

If you have any questions about the February 21st TechConnect session in New
York City ("Information Technology Support and Training Strategies for Small
Nonprofit Organizations"), please email Annie Brody at
brody at techfoundation.org.

If there's anything I can do to help you, either in connection with the
Boston TechConnect series or in my role as TechFoundation's national
nonprofit liaison officer, please email me at this address..

Best regards from Deborah

Deborah Elizabeth Finn
Nonprofit Liaison Officer and
Director of the Boston TechConnect Series
TechFoundation
20 University Road, Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
finn at techfoundation.org
www.techfoundation.org
www.imakenews.com/techfoundation

TechFoundation delivers technology, expertise and capital to help nonprofit
organizations to harness the power of information technology to serve
humanity. We envision a world where nonprofit organizations can access the
same resources to serve humanity that businesses use to create wealth.