[Air-l] My promotion ...

Ken Friedman ken.friedman at bi.no
Wed Feb 27 08:01:37 PST 2002

Dear Colleagues,

It is with great pleasure that I announce
my promotion.

Today, I received a letter from the Governor
of the Central Bank of Nigeria, inviting
me to become his personal friend and
business partner.

Alan Greenspan, eat your heart out!

Ken Friedman
Confidant to the Governor (CBN)

From: joseph sanusi <josanusicbn at avu.org>
Subject: private and confidential
To: <ken.friedman at bi.no>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:41:39 -0500

My dear friend,

Good day to you.I know very well that this letter is comig to you
full of suprises as we don't have any previouse aquaintance.First of
all let me introduce my self to you.Iam Chief Joseph Sanusi(the
present governorto the Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN).I got your email
contact through a good friend of my(a business man)that just came
back from your country in one of his business trip during the last
xmass from your country.He recommends your transparent honesty and
reliability in the field of business with absolute confidence.

My objective is to have you as my business partner overseas,then I
will be using my good officer to be remitting money to your account
pending my time of vacation from the position in the (CBN)then I will
come over for reimbursement.Let us use this opportunity to save more
money from the pause of my government,as long as I remain in the
position your interest will always be protected the same way I want
you to protect my interest
by keeping this letter secret.Note again,I said want you to be my
frien and business partner,I will nuse you to remitt huge ammount of
money abroard before the change of government in Nigeria probably by
the year 2003.

Contact me through the following contacts bellow:
Email:josanusicbn at avu.org
Tel/fax:234-1-4924402(office)
Phon:234-80-23232766(direct line)

I will also like to have your full contacts,your sincerity is the
prime factor to the success of this relationship.please introduce
yourself in full.
Thanking you for your kind attention and looking forward to your
urgent reply.

Yours His excellency.
Chief Joseph Sanusi(governor)
Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN)

AVU's Free Email Service is provided for promoting education.
Please report any misuse of AVU email services to webmanager at avu.org