[Air-l] Air-L list or archive raided for e-mail addresses by spammer?!

Frank Schaap architext at fragment.nl
Mon Jan 21 03:52:43 PST 2002

Hi all,

The other day I received a spam mail, the headers of which you can find below.

It was send to the non-existant username <air-l> at my domain. I received the
same spam message also at the account I normally use for mailing lists.

This leads me to conclude that either the list itself or the archives of the
list have been pilfered by a spammer.

Slightly edited headers below, did anyone else receive this particular spam?

Frank.

---