[Air-l] September 11 & The Web

david silver dsilver at u.washington.edu
Tue Jan 22 15:12:35 PST 2002

Steve, Kirsten, everyone, and anyone,

> We have been working with the Internet Archive and the Library of
> Congress to create an archive of web materials related to the September
> 11 terrorist attacks in the United States.

In my mind, this is a really interesting and very ambitious project and at
the expense of being nosey (!) I'd be interested to hear from either or
both of you regarding conceptualizing, building, and implementing such a
project.  Too often, we discussing findings, but I'm very interested in
the stage-by-stage building process of this project.  Comments?

david silver
http://faculty.washington.edu/dsilver/