[Air-l] Re: New Theoretical Approaches to the Self in Cyber-Culture

Ben Davidson bendavidson at totalise.co.uk
Wed Jan 23 10:57:38 PST 2002

sorry - that sounded obscure - it's just that Kieron was explaining to me
the basic ideas of Foucault's technologies of the self a few months back on
another discussion list, as per the URL's.  I know he's interested in
thinking about groups in cyberspace.  So it might be worth dropping him a
line for some dialogue.  I've also encouraged him to join this llist.

Best wishes,

ben