[Air-l] e-government & e-advocacy

John McNutt mcnutt at mail1.bc.edu
Sat Jan 5 08:40:19 PST 2002

I'm in the process of designing a study of the relationship between
e-government level in a state and the technology used by advocacy groups. I
want to find out if the general level of e-government sophistication
affects the kinds of technology that advocacy groups use.  I'm looking for
appropriate literature and ideas.  Any feedback will be appreciated.

John

John G.  McNutt
Graduate School of Social Work
Boston College
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
617.552.4036-Voice
617.552.1080-Fax
www:   http://www.geocities.com/john_g_mcnutt/

Be Ashamed to Die Until You Have Won Some Victory for Humanity-- Horace Mann

Computing is not about computers anymore. Its about living --Nicholas Negroponte

Abyssus abyssum invocat--C.S. Lewis