[Air-l] Re: this list as a SPAM addr source

Valdis valdis at orgnet.com
Mon Jan 21 11:02:59 PST 2002

Most lists with archives are mined for email addresses... IMHO we should remove
all personal email addresses off this list or display our addresses like this:
meREMOVETHIS at mydomain.com  That way an intelligent human will know to send the
email to me at mydomain.com and a SPAM bot will find an email address that will
get an auto response for a bad address.

Just looking at the last digest I received [Air-l digest, Vol 1 #276] there
were easily over a dozen personal emails 'for harvesting'... we should not make
the SPAMmers job so easy!!!

Valdis Krebs
valdisSPAMTHIS at orgnet.com  ;-)

air-l-request at aoir.org wrote: