[Air-l] New Theoretical Approaches to the Self in Cyber-Culture

Cristian Berrio cristianberrioz at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 19:43:01 PST 2002

Are you thoeorizing that the behaviour of a person, reflected in the
cyberspace, can configure a "self" with owned characteristics?

Seems to be extremelly interesting that, a new environment like the
cuyberspace might let a human being put his "self" into virtual space and
express elements of his personality that are well hidden in the real world,
up to the point to configure a new "self".

If I am through the right track, pls let me know as I belong to a
psychologists network and many would be very interested into the topic.

Cristian Berrio