[Air-l] Re: this list as a SPAM addr source

Nancy Baym nbaym at ku.edu
Mon Jan 21 14:54:06 PST 2002

I post to this list more than just about anyone, and would hence seem
to be easily spammable. I get relatively few spams, and most that I
do get seem to be spamming the whole U of Kansas system rather than
me specifically, so while I am aware our archives are harvestable, I
am less sure it's major source of our subscribers' spam.
Nancy Baym
nbaym at ku.edu
http://www.ku.edu/home/nbaym
Communication Studies, University of Kansas
102 Bailey, 1440 Jayhawk Blvd., Lawrence, KS 66045, USA
Association of Internet Researchers: http://aoir.org