[Air-l] my e-mail archives

Mark Warschauer warschauer at home.com
Wed Jan 23 17:34:25 PST 2002

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "archiving." I've saved virtually
almost my incoming and outgoing email messages since 1995 when I
first started downloading mail into Eudora until today, but I haven't
compiled or processed them in any way--they are just in a bunch of
Eudora folders (organized by year).  I guess I've got about 70,000
incoming email messages on my hard drive, and a smaller number of
outgoing messages.  Don't know quite what to do with them, but
they're useful when I want to check back on my previous communication
with someone, even dating back several years.

Mark Warschauer
http://www.gse.uci.edu/markw