[Air-l] Lurking

denise denise.argent at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 24 08:40:33 PST 2002

*i was not implying that everyone should participate in every conversation
but it would seem that people should participate in a
discussion that is appropriate. like you did! i am against full time
free-riding. it would be interesting for the list owner of this list to
calculate the free rider component of this list.  i.e. how many have signed
on and how many have participated even once, vs pure non-participants*

difficult one this as I think perhaps i would show up as being fairly quiet
on the list.....but am i really a *free-riding lurker*  ???.......my old
grandaddy used to say .....'better to be thought a fool than open your mouth
and prove it'.....and i thought i was taking his advice

denise carter