[Air-l] Yet another introduction

Joao Vieira da Cunha jvc at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 28 12:33:31 PST 2002

Here's my introduction:

My name is Joao Vieira da Cunha, I'm a PhD student at the MIT Sloan School
of Management. I am interested in how people use their company's exiting IT
infrastructure to communicate, make sense, implement and monitor change.

I am using an athropological lens to pursue this research.

Right now, I am studying the ritualistic nature of an emergent on-line
community within a large utility.

I am very interested in sharing thoughts with others interested on this topic.

Joao