[Air-l] Re: Air-l digest, Vol 1 #261 - 7 msgs

Cristian Berrio cristianberrioz at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 06:13:38 PST 2002

I have received an e-amil both in Spanish and English, very short text
refering to a girl with a camera into her house and inviting to voyeur with
her. And yes, it has been during recent months via Yahoo.

On the other hand, via hotmail, there is a service of something like forged
diplomas and titles that has repeatitivelly come to me. Today I blocked it
but, this is nuts to be so openly ofering criminal services!

cbz