[Air-l] Young Mammals in Steamy Bipedal Locomotion

Ken Friedman ken.friedman at bi.no
Tue Jan 15 09:39:53 PST 2002

Marj Kibby from the Department of Sociology and Anthropology
at The University of Newcastle wrote an interesting note in the thread
on porn spam:

"I was amused to receive one addressed to "The adult site surfers at the
University of Newcastle" with a dozen or more names and email addresses in
the header.  I thought briefly about contacting the others - all male -
some well known to me and in areas like aviation and chemistry, to discuss
our mutual 'research' interests."

My guess is that the guys over in chemistry are searching for a new source
of combustion, while the fellows in aviation were probably looking at birds.

For me, there's nothing like a Web site featuring "Hominid Mating Events,"
or "Young Mammals in Steamy Bipedal Locomotion."

And now, back to the Web to see if I can't locate one of those oh-so-risque
neo-Darwinist evolutionary biology anime strips.

--

Ken Friedman, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Leadership and Strategic Design

Visiting Professor
Advanced Research Institute
School of Art and Design
Staffordshire University