[Air-l] spam, if you can't lick 'em...

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 22 07:47:59 PST 2002

When I was a kid, I had a stamp collection. I'll never forget the thrill
of getting a Tanna Tuvu stamp.

I am starting to notice that my spam is coming from similar exotic
locales. For example, one today came from "chinahot" but by way of ".kr".
I can't even begin to guess where .kr is.

So I am thinking of starting a spam collection, of exotic .somethings. Who
knows, perhaps it will be worth money someday to a future Brewster Kahle.
Would someone please point me to a list of Internet suffixes?

And friends, no "help" please, I get enough spam on my own

 Barry

  wellman at chass.utoronto.ca   http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman