[Air-l] Re: anti-spam law

Nora Paul npaul at umn.edu
Tue Jan 8 12:51:09 PST 2002

Local intrepid reporter, Les Suzakamo of the St. Paul Pioneer-Press, had an
article about the increase in child porn spam messages in his December 17,
2001 column:  http://www.siliconvalley.com/docs/news/tech/040240.htm - in
the article it simply says that pornographers are getting bolder.  But there
is good information about the efforts to curb these "services" - most of
which are from overseas.

Nora Paul
Director, Institute for New Media Studies
University of Minnesota