[Air-l] Re: anti-spam law

Laura Gurak gurakl at umn.edu
Tue Jan 8 13:18:11 PST 2002

Thanks for this! I notice that the reporter is basing her story on the
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, which only appears (from
her story) to be interested in email porn having do to with children. Still,
it would be interesting to see if they had any real numbers. Their Web site
has a "cybertips" link that you can use to give them a tip about any email
porn related to children. But this is still not a very scientific way to
count. But, great lead!
LG