[Air-l] New Theoretical Approaches to the Self in Cyber-Culture

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Mon Jan 21 16:09:46 PST 2002

I'm not sure what parts of the threads you might be referring to here,
but i find the 'self' to be very restraining in terms of the internet.
I've met over my years on irc at least 3 combinatorial representattions
in which many people came together to establish an identity for a
certain being.  for me, this is where the interest might be, less in the
individualistic self and more into the networked self.  iow, this is one
of the places on the net where you could discuss such things, and