[Air-l] public domain?

Charlie Hendricksen veritas at u.washington.edu
Thu Jan 24 10:00:38 PST 2002

Ed,

    I'd certainly forget the SRB allusion.  There is no reason why the
boosters need to be shipped in pairs.  If they needed to be larger in
diameter, then they would have simply been shipped in tandem.  As for
the rest of the story, I've heard it from childhood, and of course it
makes sense.  Why change a winner?

    I wouldn't even quote it, with the SRB reference omitted, the
words are buried so far in the past that copyright has expired.

            Charlie Hendricksen   veritas at u.washington.edu

            "Information technology structures human relationships."
                            "Models relate concepts."