[Air-l] Lurking

Bunz, Ulla K ulla at ukans.edu
Tue Jan 22 08:37:14 PST 2002

Gerhard Lukawetz from Black Box FreeNet and Online-community gave a great
presentation at Aoir, essentially about lurkers. The presentation title was
"Quantifying and Correcting Unit Nonresponse-Errors in Online-Surveys."
Maybe the paper is online in the archive. According to my list (of
November), Gerhard is not a member, but maybe someone else on the air-l can
get you in touch with him.
Ulla Bunz

Ulla K. Bunz
University of Kansas