[Air-l] Re: welcoming thoughts about activists and 'new media'

jmorfin at correo.unam.mx jmorfin at correo.unam.mx
Thu Jan 31 19:56:21 PST 2002

Linda,

I can help you with references to this kind of research but with a Latin
American focus. Part of my research interest as a Graduate Student at the
Unuversity of Texas at Austin was political activism and Internet at its
earliest stages of network penetration in the region. There is a good list of
references you might find interesting.

Le me know.

Jaime Morfín Stoopen

p_key=RG9853KJ&url=http://www.getpennytalk.com