[Air-l] Lurking

Dorine Andrews dca4 at georgetown.edu
Wed Jan 23 14:27:43 PST 2002

As David Silver mentioned, Jenny Preece, Blair Nonnecke and I are in the
middle of a big lurking study.  Some of you may remember helping us test the
online questionnaire last year.  Thanks to everyone who helped out - some 50
of you.  I reported out our progress in the design and testing at the
Minneapolis AOIR conference.  A draft of the paper is on my website if you
are interested.  We hope to have some results to share by mid-year.
Dorine
Dorine Andrews, DCD
Research Professor
Communication, Culture & Technology Program
Georgetown University
www.georgetown.edu/faculty/dca4
email: dca4 at georgetown.edu or (202) 784-4338