[Air-l] brisbane visit/aoir get together

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Sun Jul 7 09:30:05 PDT 2002

I'll be in brisbane from the 12th through 14th and than at
http://www.uq.edu.au/gsm/biomediaindex.html until i leave on the 18th.
If any of you would like to get together and have an Association of
Internet Researcher's Meet and Greet, drop me a note via e-mail and I'll
see what we can do to set one up.  If we can't set one up for everyone,
we could possibly do a few small ones.  Nonetheless, if you are
interested in getting together and talking about AoIR, or your own
internet related research, let me know and send me an e-mail off list to
jhuns at vt.edu.  I'd love to see what you're doing and chat about
possibilities.

your faithful air-exec-board member;)

jeremy hunsinger