[Air-l] info on electronic newspaper

Charlie Breindahl hitch at hum.ku.dk
Wed Jun 5 07:11:48 PDT 2002

This reference sounds as if it is right on target:

Boczkowski, Pablo. 1999. Understanding the development of online newspapers. Using computer-mediated communication theorizing to study Internet publishing. New Media & Society 1(1), 101-126. London, Thousand Oaks, CA and New Delhi: Sage

Also:

Aikat, Debashis (Deb). 1998. News on the Web: Usage Trends of an On-line Newspaper. Convergence 4(4).

Best,
Charlie