[Air-l] Web-based Surveys

Berquist at uts.cc.utexas.edu Berquist at uts.cc.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 28 08:42:00 PDT 2002

A few months ago, there was some discussion about online surveys--particularly
regarding methodology and design.  My question is more practical--can anyone
recommend software to design a web-displayed survey that will easily capture
data into a backend database? I've looked at SPSS Data Entry (TM), but would
like to receive recommendations from others who have completed web-based
surveys and are pleased with the software they have worked with.

Thanks,

Lon Berquist
Telecommunications and Information Policy Institute
The University of Texas at Austin