[Air-l] memetics & vle's

Aryne Blumklotz ablumklotz at facct.org
Thu Jun 13 10:14:26 PDT 2002

Thank you for your e-mail.

You are now officially registered for Empowering Patients Online -
FACCT's online forum. On Monday morning, June 17 you will receive an
e-mail with the address for the forum web site and instructions on how
to log in, post messages and explore the site.

We look forward to your participation in this interesting event!
Aryne