[Air-l] new book

david silver dsilver at u.washington.edu
Fri Jun 7 13:29:46 PDT 2002

I'd like to second Nancy's congratulations for Lori Kendall's book.  I've
been reading and assigning Lori's work for years and it's great to have it
all within a single text.  It's also exciting for the field of Internet
studies to see yet another single-authored text focused on a particular
site of study (like Miller and Slater's The Internet, Christine Hine's
Virtual Ethnography, and Nancy's Tune In, Log On).

We're maturing as a field, no?

david silver