[Air-l] FACCT Online Forum - Empowering Patients Online

Aryne Blumklotz ablumklotz at facct.org
Thu Jun 13 10:20:50 PDT 2002

			Join us for a FACCT online forum
			Empowering Patients Online*
			featuring
			Gary Schwitzer
			Health care journalist and communications
authority

			Tuesday, June 18 - Thursday, June 20

			We invite you to participate in an online
discussion about Web-based decision-support tools. Learn how these tools
work, how they are developed, who is using them and how they benefit
consumers.

			Log on for a few minutes each day to:
*	Learn about the top Web-based consumer support tools for online
decision-making.
*	Discuss the pros and cons of the most popular tools.
*	Find out what consumers want and what these online products
offer.
*	Generate ideas for building a consumer-centered model for online
decision-making.

			*Empowering Patients Online is a free event -
but you must register to participate.
			To register simply reply to this e-mail listing
your name and e-mail address in the message space.
	We'll send you instructions on how to log onto the site and
participate in the discussion.

Aryne Blumklotz, MPH - Communications Coordinator
FACCT - The Foundation for Accountability
1200 NW Naito Parkway, Suite 470
Portland, OR 97209
Phone: (503) 546-9717
Fax: (503) 223-4336